Thursday, December 11, 2008
UAW Greed
And now, at the bottom of the ninth, how can the American public have even a smither or respect for the American automobile manufacturing indsustry when the UAW will not even make the most basic concession.... a wage cut. Considering how many Americans are out of work, like a half a million first time unemployment benefit applications last month alone, can't even read between the lines and bend a little. It looks like a bitter cocktail of poor management from Detroit and good ol' fashioned American greed has all but done in Detroit. How many American's do you suppose just flipped Detroit the 'bird' tonight? Lemme tell ya'... I've been job hunting for three months and I'd build unsellable Hummers for $13.00 an hour without thinking twice. I say burn down your local union office ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment